Sunday, July 19, 2009

KL 10 years later

I am sure the last time I came through KL was in 1999 before the ballooning worlds.

 I remember it distinctly as I arrived on a slightly earlier flight than the rest of the team and was charged with converting cash and making sure beers were ready on their arrival. Tightarses :)

That was back in the day when you could get into the cockpit for landings. And so it was that danny galbraith and I in seperate 777's followed each other into Vienna with our prime view from the cockpit. Alas, no longer possible.

So I sit in the same bar, now a noodle bar, sipping on a tiger and reminiscing about an airport that seemed much more exciting back then.  I may have been as well!

Kind regards
Adam Barrow
Operations Manager
Beonic - every visitor counts
D +61 (0)3 9637 7812
F +61 (0)3 9637 7899
M +61 (0)433 110 697
E adam.barrow@beonic.com
www.Beonic.com

No comments: