Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Only a couple of days to go

So the week before we leave has arrived. Seemed like it would never arrive sometimes and now it is here and passing wayyyyy too quickly.

I knew what to expect of this week, when on Saturday morning at 3am Robyn woke up and started panicing about what she had to get done and started making lists in her head of vital things like, washing up, mail redirection, and tidy of the house. None of these of course are critical to the process of holidaying in my opinion.

I was however, blissfully unaware of these processes as I was in a deep, beer induced slumber after what could only be described as a "quiet" evening of drinks and Karaoke to mark the passing of another financial year. I was snoozing away remembering glories of the night, such as our stunning rendition of "To be with you" formerly done by Extreme, now about to be re-recorded by Adam and Jo.

So it was with slightly heavy head that I awoke to find Robyn at the computer working, asking how she was, she said "you better have some breakfast before I tell you"........ Not good.

So after a slow, hungover day of washing up, tidying the house, mowing, washing, Rob was placated and could start to adjust to the week before the holiday.

Roll on Friday!

No comments: