Monday, January 7, 2008

I am crap at blogging

I got two posts into the blog about japan and ballooning and realised it was much easier to have a beer than it was to be bothered typing blog entries. I apologise to all of you who were waiting with baited breath for the next installment.

Life is moving along well at the moment and after a nice lazy christmas up at the olive farm, we headed back to melbourne to work the break inbetween holidays and to get organised for our awesomley awesome NYE party.

We were expecting around 20-30 people so there is a bit of prep work to do in the lead up. The party was themed as hawaiian beach, and the crowning glory was an adult size jumping castle in the backyard.

We had 25 people turn up and it was a BOOMER of a party. One of the best I have been to... but I allowed to say that as I am the host. Everyone was on the jumping castle and most were into the wading pool at some stage as well. The 42 degree C day made for a perfect atmosphere for a hawaiian party and beers, good food, great music and awesome company.


NY arrived faster than seemed possible, and thankfully most of the crowd kicked on spectacularly until around 3am, I outdid myself and pushed on till the last of them had fallen and made it till about 5:30am.

Great night! I don't know if I can beat it next year.......

No comments: