Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sideline

Its only 3 days now until I jump on the metal bird to start 6 weeks away. Lots of things to do and organise before I head off but I am getting through most of them.

One of the things I have been doing in dribs and drabs is working on my basket. Since Simn has put a new floor in it I thought it needed to be resueded as it looked terrible. Never done any leather work before so it was a bit of a learning curve but I have to say I am really happy with how it has turned out.

I got the suede from leffler here in melbourne at a good price, its a great place with everything you need to redo the basket leather.

This is how it turned out.


My next post will probably be from an airport somewhere as I have a lot of time in them over the next few weeks. enjoy yourselves at work while we are on holidays!!!

No comments: