Monday, January 14, 2008

Tripping

Time I told you all about our trip that is coming up.

Finally, after almost two years, we are going on our honeymoon to the Galapagos Islands. Its been a long time coming but as robyn now has a new job we have some time to travel and see all the places we have wanted to in South america as well.

I have to do some work along the way as we have partners in Mexico, Chile and Brazil, so i will see these people either side of our trip. The picture below shows where I will be going.


It should be great. I am really looking forward to it. I am in mexico city for a week before meeting Rob in Santiago to start our holiday. From there we will go down and spend 12 days in Patagonia in amongst the icebergs and glaciers, something i have always wanted to do.

We then head yup to Quito in Ecuador, where we will be based for 14 days. from there we will fly out to galapagos and spend a week cruising the islands which will be amazing and something we have been looking forward to for a long time.

We then fly back to Santiago where I have to work for a couple of days and rob will do a bit of touristy stuff. I then fly on to a few days in Sao paulo in brazil, again for work, and rob will head back to Australia. I am also looking forward to Brazil as I have a few friends living in SP through ballooning who I hope to be able to catch up with.

So the passport is in for Visa, the shoulder has been jabbed for yellowfever, the side effects have come and gone, and I am keen as mustard to get the trip under way.

No comments: